MedGluv NitraCare Nitrile Exam Gloves Powder-Free Blue – Box of 100, 10 boxes/case
NitraCare 100 Nitrile Exam Gloves are our best-selling exam gloves in our full Exam glove portfolio. They provide tactile sensitivity and protects hands from potentially infectious materials. They offer a soft and comfortable feel with outstanding tactile sensitivity.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Fingertip textured enable grip even when wet.
- Standard color-coded sizing to identify different sizes.
- Offer excellent sensitivity for touch perception and dependable protection
- USP 800 Compliant
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 Standards for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
- Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.