MedGluv NitrilaGrip XP Nitrile Exam Powder-Free Gloves – Box of 100, 10 boxes/case
NitraGrip XP offer dependable strength you can count on and have a long 12″ extended cuff that helps provide extra protection for your wrists and arms. Full textured for enhanced grip.
Barrier tested against fentanyl exposure to help protect you when treating overdose patients.
Characteristics and Overview:
- When a high-risk situation requires the highest standard in protection.
- These elongated synthetic gloves provide extra protection and typically used for tasks involving prolonged exposure to blood, body fluids, surgical instrument cleaning solutions and other chemicals.
- Meets and Exceeds NIOSH recommendations for Fentanyl.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Standards for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
- Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.