MedGluv PinkCare Nitrile Exam Powder-Free Gloves – Box of 200, 10 boxes/case
PinkCare Nitrile Exam Gloves are our best-selling exam gloves in our full Exam glove portfolio. They provide tactile sensitivity and protects hands from potentially infectious materials. They offer a soft and comfortable feel with outstanding tactile sensitivity. Medgluv will donate 5% of PinkCare Nitrile glove profits towards breast cancer research and awareness programs. Together, we can help find a cure.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Helps deliver savings over most other nitrile exam gloves
- Offer excellent sensitivity for touch perception and dependable protection
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs.
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
- Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.